Dark sides. Oh boy.
- Realising you’re a cog in a money-making machine: Scott Welch’s answer to When do you think Quora is going to end?
- Or a bot-training machine, which is not really a much happier prospect.
- Realising that there’s whole expanses of Quora doing things you yourself look down on, and that you had no idea about: e.g. Robert Maxwell: Maxwell’s Peacocks by Nick Nicholas on The Insurgency.
- And as a corollary, that a lot of the stuff you see and don’t like, others are oblivious to. I never tire of linking to The Tale Of The Stairs.
- Realising that people you were getting along with fine can shun you or turn on you in a day.
- No, no link.