I was the OP of the first of these questions, to make a point: we should not criticise Americans for not knowing the geography of places they are not that involved in.
I am now so, so screwed:
Was I even remotely close?
- Nagaland: misplaced by two states
- Assam: Yes!
- Uttar Pradesh: misplaced by two states.
- Rajasthan: Yes!
- Tami Nadu: Yes!
- Kerala: misplaced by three states.
- (West) Bengal: misplaced by one state.
- Come on, why didn’t I get Kashmir? I think I wasn’t sure whether it was a state or not.
- I didn’t even know Lakshadweep (the islands to the southwest) was a territory. (Not a state though.)
Not… great. Sorry, India.