Of course, my list won’t match others’ lists, because our Quora feeds really do not overlap.
Here’s my pentekaidekatheon (15 gods, to let in Dionysus and Hades and Persephone).
- Zeus: Lyonel Perabo. The guy is a Greek god, isn’t he? Just ask his wife!
- Hera: Dimitra Triantafyllidou. She is, after all, my Nemesis. Mostly in a good way!
- Poseidon: Edward Conway. Because he… you know, Edward, I’m not sure why. Because you’re as gentle as the lapping sea, I guess. Apparently you have stormy waters too, but they’re in topics I’ve muted.
- Demeter: Jordan Yates. Because she’s blonde. And hopefully she likes cereal.
- Athena: McKayla Kennedy. For her quiet, unobtrusive wisdom.
- Apollo: Jeremy Markeith Thompson. For the zen chillness: a truly Apollonian virtue.
- Artemis: Clarissa Lohr. Because her profile pic has her with a Nerf gun. And because she hunts down justice.
- Ares: Scott Welch. The Scourge of Olympus.
- Aphrodite: Mary C. Gignilliat. Like there was any doubt.
- Hephaestus: Michael Masiello. Oh, he was going to get Zeus or Athena, but I decided Hephaestus suited his dark humour better…
- Hermes: Habib Fanny. He’s quicksilver, that guy.
- Hestia: Gigi J Wolf. There must be some connection between the Goddess of the Hearth and a former Air Hostess.
- Dionysus: Michaelis Maus. Because he’s got the whole Dionysian Nihilism thing going on.
- Persephone: weird chthonic deity, who curses men and is caught up with strange rituals? Obviously Pegah Esmaili.
- Hades: Jimmy Liu, who presides over the permabanned in the underworld. NO I AM NOT OVER IT!!!