Quora’s mission is to share and grow the world’s knowledge, and internationalization is a critical part in achieving this mission. We recently launched Quora en Español, and we’re eager to make Quora available in more languages soon. Quora is looking for a Writer Relations Manager to activate and manage the writer community on Quora in italiano.
As part of the marketing team and cross-functional internationalization team, you will play a dynamic role in helping early adopters, active contributors, and influential figures find success on Quora in italiano from the beta period, launch, and beyond. You’re a native Italian speaker, curious, driven, and excited to make a significant impact in helping achieve the company’s mission. This is a full-time position based in Quora’s headquarters in Mountain View, California, with some travel required.
- Help attract, encourage, build, and manage Quora’s writer community in Italian-speaking markets
- Be an active member of the Quora in italiano community
- Evangelize Quora’s policies and take responsibility for major moderation decisions affecting active writers
- Develop and execute marketing strategies targeted towards recruiting valuable to Quora
- Pursue growth-related partnerships and opportunities for Quora
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to better understand Quora in italiano users
- Passion for being part of an active writing community
- Experience growing and managing online communities
- Mastery of Italian language; ability to write prolifically with proper grammar
- Fluency in English
- Deep understanding of Italian culture and internet industry trends
- Proven ability to work independently with enthusiasm, energy, and drive
- Experience working with technical teams at product-centric companies
- Thoughtful usage of Quora and passion for our mission
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This my 2000th answer could exult
in all the friends on Quora’s paths well met.
(A well trod trope, that I will sing out yet.)
This my 2000th answer could result
in lists of lore here learned, by god and cult:
Kleio, Euterpe, Hermes, Baphomet.
This my 2000th answer could beset
ills I’ve beheld, and insults I insult:
dull aediles, clumsy quaestors, consuls vain
that know their charges not. And I refrain
to write a single ode. They all are one.
Quora gifts wisdom, ire, and amity
to all it hosts—until calamity
unhouses us. Our home. Our charge. Our fun.
Well, I’ve been asking people to provide eulogies for the departed; only one has done so so far. I just got a quit notice relayed via a third party.
I’m cool with it, so long as BNBR is maintained. I assume you’d be parking your epitaph with me, to break out in case of emergency? Sure. Just PM me with it.