Quora’s mission is to share and grow the world’s knowledge, and internationalization is a critical part in achieving this mission. We recently launched Quora en Español, and we’re eager to make Quora available in more languages soon. Quora is looking for a Writer Relations Manager to activate and manage the writer community on Quora auf Deutsch.
As part of the marketing team and cross-functional internationalization team, you will play a dynamic role in helping early adopters, active contributors, and influential figures find success on Quora auf Deutsch from the beta period, launch, and beyond. You’re a native German speaker, curious, driven, and excited to make a significant impact in helping achieve the company’s mission. This is a full-time position based in Quora’s headquarters in Mountain View, California, with some travel required.
- Help attract, encourage, build, and manage Quora’s writer community in German-speaking markets
- Be an active member of the Quora auf Deutsch community
- Evangelize Quora’s policies and take responsibility for major moderation decisions affecting active writers
- Develop and execute marketing strategies targeted towards recruiting valuable to Quora
- Pursue growth-related partnerships and opportunities for Quora
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to better understand Quora auf Deutsch users
- Passion for being part of an active writing community
- Experience growing and managing online communities
- Mastery of German language; ability to write prolifically with proper grammar
- Fluency in English
- Deep understanding of German culture and internet industry trends
- Proven ability to work independently with enthusiasm, energy, and drive
- Experience working with technical teams at product-centric companies
- Thoughtful usage of Quora and passion for our mission
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.