OK, going backwards in my followee list for the past month:
- Spyros Theodoritsis. Exceedingly good on Greek history.
- User. Exquisite command of language and literature. She’s deactivated; I pray it’s only temporary.
- Susan James. Entertaining answers on sex. (Yes. Entertaining that way.) I’m glad she’s starting to write on other topics, but she writes very effectively on her major topic.
- Mehrdad Dəmirçi. For some reason, I have ended up hanging out with Azeris here, despite having an Armenian wife. (Yes, because Pegah.) He’s a ringleader in that group, and has lots of good questions—only some of which I have any ability to answer.
- Ben Kelley. Fearsomely sharp answers on Australian and International politics.
- Eutychius Kaimakkamis. Clued-in Cypriot.
- Naomi Lauren. Thoughtful transwoman, who I have more to learn from.
- Annika Schauer. I resisted the lure of Ms Carter Clock for a long time, because Quora Superstar; but… yes. She’s a good egg.
- Ayse Temmuz. Wields the clue-stick on all things Turkish.