Why, McKayla, you seem to have A2A’d me on this. I’ll take the compliment!
These are the things I’ve done:
- Follow them. To a new Quora user, with few followers, that’s pretty meaningful.
- Comment on their answers, positively, constructively, and critically. Which is always a good thing to do.
- Upvote them, and upvote them often.
- Say, out loud, Welcome to Quora.
- @-mention them in your answers, as a good contributor to the topics you’re both interested in.
- Suggest they should interact with other Quora users that they will find interesting.
- Suggest to them how they can deal with the challenges of the forum, such as moderation or UX.
- Embrace them, as a fellow member of your tribe.
Answered 2017-02-19 · Upvoted by