- Wrath: I enjoy it a little too much, though it really is more as a performance piece than a reality. The Magister Optimus Michael Masiello circulated the rage performance pieces of Eddie Pepitone recently (Michael Masiello’s answer to Who’s the best stand-up comedian whose act is awkward and funny?); they had me in stitches. Gratias tibi, bene enim me docuisti.
- Greed: Nah.
- Envy: Nah.
- Gluttony: 1.68 m tall, 95 kg. Some of that is muscle. Most of it isn’t.
- Sloth: Comes and goes, but more than I’m happy about.
- Lust: It’s annoying to be turning middle-aged, but, well, yeah, and let’s leave it at that.
- Pride: just look at my bios on language topics. And DO NOT call me “Mr Nicholas”. I did not spend six years in Evil Medical School, etc, etc…
I stand with Jake Williams. Pride: boom, there it is.