Sam, this… this is not going to be good.
- Missed Guatemala
- Put Honduras where Guatemala should have been
- Put Nicaragua where Honduras should have been
- Put Costa Rica where El Salvador should have been
- Put El Salvador where Nicaragua should have been, and renamed it San Salvador
- Called Costa Rica North Panama. Yes, I knew that was wrong.
- Didn’t even try to place the Bahamas, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, or, like, any of the individual Antilles.
- So… yeah, ¡no bueño! ¡Desculpate me, amigos centralamericanos!
- … Holy smokes, I got it right! There was a little hesitation with Uruguay/Paraguay and Colombia/Venezuela, and I almost called Bolivia South Panama. Phew.