Nick Nicholas’ answer to If famous writers on Quora were Greek gods, who would they be?
Wherein I enumerated my favourite Quorans as Greek Gods.
Alfredo Perozo pointed out in comments:
I feel this would make a nice cartoon… just saying.
Finally done. I was going to do a fancy cartoon with layers and a tablet, but this came out eventually, instead.
I’ll provide transliterations from the bottom clockwise. I added myself in after Dimitra Triantafyllidou’s answer and Edward Conway’s answer.
- Hekkaidekatheon [Sixteen Gods] of Qora
- Gyps [vulture]
- Promētheus Nikolaos Nick Nicholas
- Hēphaistos Masiellos Michael Masiello
- Arēs Skōttos Scott Welch
- Dionysos Michaēlios Michaelis Maus
- Hermēs Habibios Habib Fanny
- Poseidōn Edouardos Edward Conway
- Apollōn Ieremias Jeremy Markeith Thompson
- Zeus Lionellos Lyonel Perabo
- Hēra Dēmētra Dimitra Triantafyllidou
- Athēna Michaēlō McKayla Kennedy
- Dēmētēr Iordanis Jordan Yates
- Hestia Geraldinē Gigi J Wolf
- Aphroditē Maria Mary C. Gignilliat
- Artemis Klarissa Clarissa Lohr
- Persephonē Pega Pegah Esmaili
- Hāidēs Jer Jay Liu